Come and blaze a trail with us
Asteri is a young brand that's growing fast. Working in our team offers an exciting opportunity to be part of a Saudi brand that’s changing the game and inspiring a new beauty movement.
Don’t see your perfect role listed here right now? We’re always happy to hear from people who share our passion and values, so email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take a look.
PR and Communications Manager
Position Title - PR and Communications Manager
Department - Marketing
Full / Part Time - Full Time
Reports to - Head of Marketing
We are looking for a creative, talented, and passionate PR/Influencer Marketing and Communications Manager to manage the Asteri Beauty brand. The role will report into the Marketing Director in implementing influencer marketing and PR strategies for Asteri with a strong focus on digital and social communications to drive brand awareness and visibility.
• Build and maintain excellent influencer and media relations across print, online and social.
• Develop PR and influencer strategy. including dynamic plans for new product launches, evergreen activities and brand growth opportunities.
• Identify the right communities of Key Opinion Leaders to amplify advocacy on Asteri.
• Drive strategic editorial placements across print and online from brand storytelling to product placement that drive editorial rankings, amplifying seasonal and trend opportunities.
• Solidify influencer relationships, identify and recruit new KOLs to the brand, and autonomously develop 360 influencer campaigns that meet business objectives.
• Lead with a social and digital first mind-set by ideating and executing creative mailings and events to generate organic social media coverage.
• Identify opportunities that can maximize trends, hero products and key influencer groups for immediate wins.
• Plan effective usage and control of PR budget and product forecasting.
• Partner with retail marketing team to support retail events, content and partnerships.
• Create comprehensive communication plans in order to build the Asteri community, drive brand awareness and engagement.
• Led the content creation across social media platforms (Instagram, Tiktok, Snapchat…). Create and curate content that resonates with our community and aligns with our brand voice and values.
• Manage the 360 content calendar (social media, website, email) and ensure that content is created on time, as per the briefs and meet brand guidelines.
• Partner with the digital team and cross-functional departments to create influencer content that can be leveraged across brand channels (offline and online).
• Develop and lead a team of content producers (agencies, influencers) to create always-on and campaign content to be marketed via all channels (social, email, blog, landing pages, etc.).
• Develop and implement measurement and reporting systems to track and analyze the effectiveness of our communication and PR efforts.
• Provide regular reports to senior management on the results of communication and PR activities.
• Manage and supervise the work of external agencies or contractors to support communication and PR activities.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
• A minimum of 4-6 years of experience in communications, content marketing, or public relations within the beauty or retail industry.
• Excellent communication and writing skills, including the ability to write compelling press releases, media pitches, and other communication materials.
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and measurement skills, including the ability to track and analyze media coverage and report on results using influencer and content marketing platforms.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with other stakeholders.
• Experience in managing and supervising the work of external agencies or contractors.
• Self-motivated and ability to demonstrate strong sense of individual accountability.
• Have an understanding and passion for social media and beauty trends in the social media space.
Digital Media Specialist
Position Title: Digital Media Specialist
Full / Part Time: Full Time
Reports to: Head of Digital
We are seeking a Digital Media Specialist who will be leading the digital marketing efforts to enhance Asteri's brand presence and drive business growth in the competitive beauty industry. You will be the driving force behind our brand's digital advertising across all platforms. Responsible for crafting efficient digital media plans, resulting in tangible deliverables. You will ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels by supporting marketing team efforts in communication. Providing and implementing innovative ideas for Asteri to stay ahead of the competition within the beauty industry.
- Execute digital media strategy by managing brand advertising across various digital media platforms, including in-house ad management.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to meet digital media KPIs.
- Coordinate the marketing team to align digital efforts with brand messaging.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of digital campaigns.
- Manage digital media reporting, including dashboards and daily analytics for stakeholders.
- Ensure cost-effective strategies and deliver media results within possible budget constraints by carefully managing the digital marketing budget.
- A good understanding of digital media KPIs & the latest digital marketing trends.
- Proven hands-on experience with paid social media (META, Snapchat, TikTok), Google Ads (Search, YouTube, etc.), and other digital media channels.
- Experience with GA4; other media analytics and MarTech tools would be a plus.
- Ability to multitask, priorities, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret and leverage data to inform decision-making.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Passion for a beauty category and cosmetics.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English are necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in digital media management, preferably in beauty, luxury, or retail.
Position Title: Field Trainer
Full / Part Time: Full Time
Reports to: Head of Sales & Education
Asteri Beauty is currently seeking a Field Trainer who will play a vital role in the training and development of retail teams across regions. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales & Education as part of our lively HQ Riyadh team, the Field Trainer will be responsible for the development and implementation of training and education strategies across all levels of retail, from frontline teams to retail management in free-standing stores, setting paths for retail excellence and customer centricity to improve key performance indicators. They will partner with retail and wholesale teams to ensure all business objectives are met, diagnosing action plans to drive results.
- Acting as a business partner to the Head of Sales & Education, the Retail Operations Manager, Wholesale and TR Managers in diagnosing and discussing business needs, putting action plans in place to drive results across retail sales.
- Develop and execute training programs for frontline teams in line with Sales, Brand, Marketing and HR Strategies, including but not limited to Brand Training, Make-Up Artistry, Product Training, Sales / Performance Training, Make-Up Artistry Training.
- Create culture of performance by monitoring KPI’s and track ROI of training programs.
- Consistently assessing the training and education of retail and wholesale teams, with evaluations being communicated to the leadership team to ensure up-to-date educational standards are met.
- Create and execute on-boarding programs for store and head office teams.
- Ensure highest standards of customer journey and product & service presentation through creating effective mystery shopping journey.
- Develop and maintain effective digital training platform.
- Create Training Newsletters to keep teams engaged and up to date with brand, product & service knowledge.
- Actively monitor and work with teams to build on CRM initiatives.
- Create and maintain Training Calendars.
- Identify points of improvements in service and operations to maximize the stores/ accounts/ performance.
- Acting as a key figure in the execution of retail events, including but not limited to grand opening events, and product launches by coaching store teams on the frontlines, providing feedback on performance.
- Facilitating education and training seminars for retail and wholesale teams relevant to new-hire orientation, product training and further development where necessary.
- Working alongside free-standing store teams and wholesale teams to identify areas for education and training on the sales floors.
- Keep up with consumer trends and competitors; provide regular updates to the leadership team.
- 2+ years of relevant training and education experience, preferably in the GCC region.
- Extensive experience in wholesale partnership and a retail selling environment.
- Advanced customer service, make-up artistry and public speaking skills.
- The ability to drive sales through the training and education of retail teams.
- Demonstrating customer centricity with a focus on service excellence translated through educational focuses.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a sense of business acumen.
- Ability to work collaboratively to build positive business outcomes.
- Fluency in Arabic and English is a must.
- Extensive travel and field presence is a must.
Position Title: Marketing Executive
Full / Part Time: Full Time
Reports to: Head of Marketing
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive that will be responsible for day to day marketing coordination; central role within the marketing team to ensure perfect on-brand execution and on-time delivery of marketing projects across all channels.
- Ensuring the successful product launches, continuous improvement of marketing and communication across the business, with the objective to maximize the brand image and as a result to contribute to sales development.
- Coordinating tasks across Marketing, PR, Social Media and E-Commerce functions.
- Coordinating marketing, implementing the brand strategy, whilst continuously seeking for improvements and new opportunities by analyzing trends, consumer behavior, competition and markets with a keen eye for digital innovations.
- Must be eager to be the best in class and make that extra step in achieving excellence within the team and with marketing initiatives. Able to integrate experience with ability to interpret and synthesize insightful findings using marketing insights and consumer behavior information.
- Key driver of Brand Awareness. Contributing to the implementation of Marketing Strategy by creating programs, concepts, presentations, communication formats.
- Create, coordinate, and manage a project from start to finish to improve and enhance Brand Management processes with strong link to digital.
- Build up and have a good relationship and frequent contact internally, with suppliers, clients, creative agencies, and NGO’s. Can manage expectations and can convince stakeholders of necessary changes and own points of view. Work closely and have frequent contact with teams like Innovations, Supply Chain, Retail and Wholesale.
- Member of the marketing team: help, develop, coach, train and motivate colleagues.
- Coordinate operational processes such as product launches.
- Proactively search for, work on, and implement improvements, chances and other opportunities that will help to improve the Marketing, E-Commerce and Store Design teams. Implement one way of working within team operations.
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in beauty marketing, beauty Retail and makeup.
- Advanced in Excel, PowerPoint.
- Open communication, can-do approach.
- Analytical skills, Creative skills, Commercial insight, Assertiveness, Proactivity, Flexibility, Accuracy, Stress resistance.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Bachelor level, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration or similar.
Position Title: VM Coordinator
Department: Sales & Education
Full / Part Time: Full Time
Reports to: Store Design Project Manager
We are looking for a highly creative and detail-oriented VM Coordinator with retail experience to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and maintaining visual merchandising strategies and displays in our retail stores. You will be part of the Retail team and work closely with the store development, operations, and marketing teams to create visually appealing and engaging displays to attract customers and drive sales.
- Develop and execute a compelling visual merchandising plan that showcases our products and enhances the overall customer experience, this includes planning and implementing in-store displays, product presentations, launch and promotional campaigns.
- Create and maintain visual displays: follow up and set up visually appealing displays that showcase our products and attract customers. This includes arranging products, props, signage, and lighting to create an engaging and cohesive visual experience.
- Monitor and maintain displays: Regularly inspect and maintain visual displays to ensure they are clean, organized, and in line with the company's standards. Make necessary adjustments and updates as needed.
- Stay updated on industry trends: Keep up to date with the latest trends in visual merchandising and retail design. Research and implement innovative techniques and ideas to enhance the visual appeal of our stores.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: Work closely with the Retail, Operations, Education, and Marketing teams, to ensure that visual merchandising strategies are aligned with promotional activities, sales goals, and store layouts.
- Liaise in communications between internal and external stakeholders and support with administrative tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in visual merchandising, graphic design, retail design, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a VM Coordinator or Designer in a retail environment.
- Strong creative and artistic skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Proficient in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient in 3D software such as Vector Works, SketchUp, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and techniques.
- Ability to travel to different store locations as needed.